FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Peppered Ribeye Steaks
Rub thick steaks with that signature summertime flavor. This simple seasoning blend is great for warm-weather cooking.
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (1-1/2 inches thick)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. dried gound thyme
- 2 tsp. dried ground oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Orange slices, optional
- Brush steaks lightly with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine all seasonings. Sprinkle seasonings over steaks and press into both sides. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F). Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place on a warm serving platter; cut across the grain into thick slices. Garnish with orange slices.