FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
Love pepperoni pizza? Then you love this pasta bake made with mini pepperoni slices.
- 4 cup(s) uncooked large elbow macaroni
- 1 cup(s) miniature sliced pepperoni
- 2 can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook and drain macaroni as directed on package. Mix with pepperoni, cooking sauce and olives in ungreased 3-quart casserole
- Cover; bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot in center. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.