FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pesto Chicken Mostaccioli
Cheeses, chicken tenders, pesto… At first glance, this recipe looks like an indulgent list of everyone's favorite foods and flavors. And when they're combined into a single, rich dish, just one serving can't be enough.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) uncooked mostaccioli or penne pasta
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 4 cup(s) (16 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 carton (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) prepared pesto
- 2/3 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- Cook mostaccioli and chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheddar cheese, sour cream, ricotta, pesto, cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Chop chicken tenders and drain mostaccioli; add to cheese mixture. Toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 11x7-inch baking dishes (dishes will be full). Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 25 to 30 or until heated through and golden brown.