FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Philadelphia® 3-Step Mini Cheesecakes
Like those fancy little fruit tarts you can find at gourmet bakeries? Here’s an easy variation that’s just as elegant—and just as delicious.
View all tips »
At 12 servings, these desserts are sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next gathering.
Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix 1-1/2 cups finely crushed Oreo® Cookies with 1/4 cup melted butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Prepare cheesecake batter as directed. Pour over crust. Bake and refrigerate as directed. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into 16 squares. Top with fruit. Makes 16 servings.
- 16 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 Oreo® Cookies
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- Place 1 cookie on bottom of each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups; top with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 20 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours. Peel kiwi; cut into 6 slices, then cut each slice in half. Place 1 kiwi piece on each cheesecake. Top with berries.