FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Philadelphia® 3-Step Oreo® Cheesecake
Here’s another dessert that’s perfect for informal gatherings.
View all tips »
Size-Wise: Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- 30 Oreo® Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F. Crush 24 cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Coarsely chop remaining cookies; stir ½ cup into batter. Pour into crust; sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours.