FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Philadelphia® Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake
Swirl cheesecakes are popular for their elegant appearance and flavor combinations, so give this recipe a try next time you want to make sure you’re impressing your guests.
View all tips »
Healthy Living: Save 60 calories and 8g of fat per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat Oreo® Cookies, Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese and Breakstone's® Sour Cream.
Special Extra: Garnish with chocolate curls just before serving. Use a vegetable peeler to shave additional chocolate piece into curls.
How to Bake in a Springform Pan: Prepare as directed, using a 9-inch springform pan and reserving just 1/2 cup of the plain batter for swirling. Increase baking time to 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
Note: Use foil handles to remove chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- 20 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cup)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 24 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup(s) Breakstone's® Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted, cooled
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9" pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended.
- Reserve 1 cup batter. Stir chocolate into remaining batter; pour over crust. Top with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.