FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Philadelphia® Double-Chocolate Cheesecake
Chocolate cheesecake on a crumbly Oreo® cookie crust. Chocolate overload? More like a double-chocolate delight!
View all tips »
Size-Wise: Need a sweet treat to serve a crowd? Try this tasty, chocolatey dessert! Since it makes 16 servings, it easily fits the bill.
Special Extras: Add 1/4 cup hazelnut-flavored liqueur with the melted chocolate. Garnish with sifted powdered sugar and mixed fresh berries just before serving.
- 24 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 32 oz. Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted, cooled
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) blueberries
- Heat oven to 325ºF
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch foil-lined pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil to lift cheesecake from pan. Top with berries.