FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Philadelphia New York-Style Sour Cream-Topped Cheesecake
This one-of-a-kind New York-style cheesecake uses Honey Maid® Graham Crackers Crumbs, Philadelphia® Cream Cheese and fresh strawberries. It’s delicious!
View all tips »
Great news! You'll save 70 calories and 8 g of fat, including 6 g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with margarine, Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese and reduced fat sour cream.
Substitute 1-1/2 cups finely crushed Oreo® Cookies for the graham cracker crumbs.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Honey Maid® Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla, divided
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup(s) fresh strawberries, sliced
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar; press onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup of the remaining sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add 1 cup sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Mix remaining sour cream, sugar and vanilla; carefully spread over cheesecake. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely. Refrigerate 3 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Top with berries.