FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Picante-Glazed Chicken Wings
Bold tasting salsa-glazed chicken wings for the big game.
- 12 chicken wings (about 2 pound)
- 1 jar Pace® Picante Sauce (16 ounce)
- 1/4 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seed, toasted
- Heat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut off the chicken wing tips and discard. Cut the chicken wings in half at the joint.
- Heat 1 ½ cups picante sauce, marmalade and mustard in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 40 minutes or until the mixture is reduced to ¾ cup, stirring occasionally.
- Place the chicken into a large bowl. Add the remaining picante sauce and toss to coat. Place the chicken onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, turning the chicken over once halfway through the bake time. Baste the chicken with the picante-mustard mixture during the last 10 minutes of the bake time. Sprinkle with the sesame seed, if desired.