FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Picnic Sweet Potato Salad
Celebrate autumn with a chunky, colorful side dish highlighing some of our best fall produce.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium apples, chopped
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 3 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Place sweet potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or just until tender. Drain.
- Transfer to a large bowl; cool to room temperature. Add the apples, bacon, onion, parsley, salt and pepper to the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar. Pour over salad; toss gently to coat. Chill until serving.