FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pigs in Blankets
Traditionally made with hot dogs, this version uses breakfast sausages for an easy, grab-and-go morning meal to please both kids and adults.
View all tips »
- Soy protein breakfast sausages may be used in place of pork sausages.
- Sausages may be cooked the day before assembling the dish.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 16 breakfast sausages
- 8 slices Swiss or Ameri cheese
- 8 refrigerated Pillsbury® Buttermilk Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausages and cook 8 minutes or until browned on all sides. Drain on paper towels and cool.
- Separate 8 biscuits and flatten into 3-inch circles. Wrap a slice of cheese around 2 sausages and place on the biscuit dough. Wrap the dough around the sausages, overlapping edges of dough. Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.