FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pina Colada Wings
Create a party pleaser with just three ingredients: Tyson® Honey BBQ Wings, a piña colada marinade, and crushed Frosted Flakes.
- 1 bag Tyson® Honey BBQ Wings
- 4 cup(s) Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes®
- 1 bottle pina colada mix
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Pour 4 cups of flakes into a gallon storage bag. Seal and crush.
- Fill a medium size bowl with crushed flakes and set aside.
- Generously baste both sides of frozen wings with your favorite pina colada mix.
- Grill wings for 14 to 18 minutes, turning once halfway through
- Roll grilled wings in crushed flakes.