FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sweet, herby and spicy. The blend of exciting flavors in this fresh, fun salsa is almost too good to define. Try this recipe for snacking, game-watching parties or even atop grilled chicken, fish or pork.
- 2 cup(s) diced fresh pineapple
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.