FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Broiled Pineapple with Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce
Combines sweet pineapple, vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce to whip up an easy-to-make meal ender that’s both warm and light.
View all tips »
The black pepper adds a spicy note to balance the sweetness of this dish. Try a little on one piece—you’ll be surprised by how good it tastes.
- 4 fresh pineapple rings, cut 1/2-inch thick, center core removed
- 4 tsp. brown sugar
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel apple dip
- Cracked black pepper, if desired
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Place pineapple rings onto a foil-lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Broil 3 minutes or until sugar melts.
- Place each pineapple ring onto a plate. Place caramel dip into a microwave-safe dish. Heat 15 seconds or until dip is melted.
- Top each pineapple slice with 1 scoop of ice cream. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons melted caramel dip. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.