FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
What a modern, one-pan meal solution! And you’re getting 3 of the “superfoods” at one time: salmon, spinach and oranges. Serve this with rice or baby carrots.
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Durkee® Grill Creations® Citrus Grill Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. pistachios, chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 4 cup(s) fresh spinach
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Dust tilapia on both sides with Citrus Grill Seasoning and place in skillet. Sauté for 3 minutes on each side and place on serving plates.
- Add pistachios, oranges and spinach to the skillet, stirring well. Place cover on skillet and allow to sit for 3 minutes.
- Spoon spinach mixture over fish fillets.
- For an extra touch, add 2 oz. white wine when adding the pistachios, oranges and spinach.