FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pita Chip Panzanella
An easy-to-prepare fresh, filling salad.
- 6 oz. Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 5 medium ripe tomatoes, tops and bottoms cut off, cut into eight wedges
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced very thin
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, freshly shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Combine Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips, tomato wedges, onion slices and Parmesan in a medium bowl. Mix together oil and vinegar, add a dash of salt, and pour over ingredients. Add lots of freshly ground black pepper and toss together to thoroughly combine.
- Cover with a tea towel or plastic wrap and allow Panzanella to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving to make sure the pita chips absorb the flavors.