FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
How do you bring together two of the biggest crowd-pleasers? Combining nachos and pizza is how. This recipe shows you the way.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce (1 pound 10 ounce)
- 1 pkg. sliced pepperoni (about 1 cup)
- 1 bag (8-.50 ounce) tortilla chips
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce and pepperoni and cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- On serving platter, arrange tortilla chips, then top with sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.