FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pork Chop Supper
Hearty pork chops are great for fall. For a truly festive meal, wrap your taste buds in seasonal flavors of fresh, crisp Sam's Club apples, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (5 oz. each)
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small tart apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. sauerkraut, undrained
- In a small nonstick skillet, brown chops in oil. Meanwhile, place the sweet potato, onion and apple in a 1-1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and pepper; sprinkle over the top. Layer with pork chops and sauerkraut.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or until meat is tender.