FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pork Medallions in Orange Sauce
Discover the exciting, restaurant-style flavor you can create any night of the week right at home. Sweet, citrusy orange sauce perfectly complements Sam’s Club quality pork in this quick and easy recipe.
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb.), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, sherry or broth, ketchup, corn syrup and orange peel; set aside.
- Flatten pork to 1/4 inch thickness; sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- Pour juice mixture into the skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1 cup. Return pork to the pan; cover and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.