FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Swap your traditional sandwich meat for tender, juicy pork loin, sliced thin and stacked atop sweet roasted red pepper pieces and a rich Ciabatta roll dressed with zesty pesto.
View all tips »
Use Artisan Fresh™ multigrain ciabatta rolls in place of ciabatta loaf, if desired.
- 1 Tbsp. pesto
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Artisan Fresh™ Grande Ciabatta Baguette, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 cup(s) spinach leaves
- 1 lb. cooked pork loin, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted red pepper pieces
- Mix pesto and mayonnaise together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Cut bread pieces in half lengthwise, spread 1/4 of pesto mixture onto inside of bottom slice of bread pieces. Top each roll with 1/4 cup spinach, 4 oz. pork and 1/4 of the roasted red pepper. Place top of bread onto sandwich.