FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
Sam’s Club quality pork sits in for traditional chicken or steak in this sizzling Mexican-style meal sure to bring excitement to your table. Just spice up the tenderloin and sauté with vegetables for an easy dinner that everyone will love.
- 1 tsp. dried cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb.), thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 4 flour tortillas (8 in.), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cilantro, garlic powder, chili powder and cumin; set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté pork in oil until no longer pink. Add onion and green pepper; cook until crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mixture; toss to coat. Spoon onto tortillas; serve with cheese and sour cream if desired.