FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Portobello Mushroom with Pepper Jack Cheese and Roasted Baby Bell Peppers Panini
A celebration of the earth’s greatest flavors. This vegetarian panini sandwich will transform meat lovers into meatless lovers.
View all tips »
You can substitute balsamic vinegar for salad dressing.
Place warm peppers in a plastic bag to steam, which makes peeling their skin easier.
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, roasted
- 4 multi-grain ciabatta rolls*
- 8 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 1 pkg. baby bell peppers, roasted
- 2 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
*Available in clubs with a Fresh Bakery Department.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and oil.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper and dressing to garlic and mix.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and scrape out the gills.
- Spoon the mixture into each mushroom and place onto oiled sheet along with peppers and roast for 15 minutes.
- Cool peppers then peel skin off.
- Lay 2 slices of cheese on bread followed by mushroom and peppers and press.