FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Potato Apple Pancakes
Ambrosia Potato Pancakes make a delight snack at any event. With the perfect crisp, and salt and honey-sweet balance, Ambrosia pancakes are a crowd pleaser every time!
View all tips »
Serve with warmed sour cream.
- 1 large egg
- 1 Ambrosia apple, peeled cored and grated
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 small baking potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) green onion
- 2 tsp. flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Several hours before serving, peel potatoes, cut in half and boil for ten minutes. Cool.
- In a large sauce pan, beat together egg, salt & pepper. Add apple, green onion and parsley.
- Coarsely grate chilled potatoes, stir into apple mix with flour.
- In large skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat, form small pancakes, fry until golden brown on each side (about 3 mins each side).
- Add more oil to skillet when necessary, and drain pancakes on a paper towel.