FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Potato Egg Bake
This satisfying meal is packed with protein and potatoes, so it's perfect for breakfast, brunch or a side dish anytime. Use Sam's Club fresh vegetables to really awaken your taste buds with great flavor.
- 2 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes (about 6 medium), peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli
- 3/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 8 egg whites
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz.) 1% cottage cheese
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 7 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Spread potatoes in a 13x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with the broccoli, onions and red pepper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over vegetables. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.