FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pound Cake with Blueberries and Honey Cream
Try this delicious pound cake topped with honey and blueberries for dessert tonight.
View all tips »
The blueberry compote is also great as a sauce for pancakes. Don’t have fresh blueberries? Try this recipe using frozen berries.
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest, grated
- 2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 6 slices Artisan Fresh™ Slice pound Cake
- Bring water, sugar and lemon zest to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in blueberries and simmer about 5 minutes or until blueberries begin to open stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whip cream with honey to form soft peaks.
- For each servings, place 2 cake slices onto a dessert plate. Top cake with blueberries compote and whipped cream.