FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pretzel Crisps® Jalapeño Popper
Rethink your jalapeño popper—put it on Pretzel Crisps® with this easy recipe. A finger food your party guests are sure to rave about!
- Original Pretzel Crisps®
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- Two fresh jalapeño peppers or a 4-ounce of green chilies
- Panko bread crumbs
- Cook the bacon in the oven or frying pan until crisp, drain the grease, pat dry and cut into small 2” pieces.
- If using fresh jalapeños, remove the seeds and finely dice. If using canned green chilies, drain the juice from the can.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and the peppers or chilies
- Lay out 25 whole Pretzel Crisps® on your serving platter. Add a small dollop of your cream cheese/ pepper mixture to each crisp.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs and place a piece of bacon into the top of each.