FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Priceless BBQ Ribs
Start with the highest quality baby back ribs and drench in your favorite barbecue sauce for this grilling recipe great for celebrating the end of summer.
- 16 cup(s) water
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (2 1/2 lb. each)
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) onion powder
- 1/3 cup(s) seafood seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- In a stock pot, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until tender.
- Remove from the heat; let stand for 30 minutes. Drain and discard cooking liquid.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce ingredients. Brush half of sauce over ribs. Grill ribs, covered, over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through, basting with remaining barbecue sauce.