FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pulled Chicken Minis with Ranch Slaw
Use leftover cooked chicken to make these zesty party sandwiches without any fuss.
View all tips »
A 2-lb. cooked rotisserie chicken will yield about 3 cups shredded chicken.
Prepare using Bull’s-eye Spicy Hot Barbecue Sauce.
- 3 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup(s) Kraft® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 1/2 cup(s) coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Ranch Dressing
- 1 pkg. Hawaiian rolls (12 rolls) (12 ounce)
- Cook chicken and barbecue sauce in covered saucepan on medium-low heat 10 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, toss coleslaw blend with dressing.
- Fill rolls with chicken mixture and coleslaw just before serving.