FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pulled Pork Nachos
Make individual nachos with Byron’s® Fully Cooked Pork BBQ and your favorite toppings, like black beans, bell pepper, tomato, onion and Monterey Jack cheese.
- 2 lb. (1/2 package) Byron’s® Fully Cooked Pork BBQ
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup(s) (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained (optional)
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 2 cup(s) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
Suggested additional toppings
- whole kernel corn
- sliced jalapeno
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat Byron’s® Fully Cooked Pork BBQ according to package directions.
- Arrange a layer of tortilla chips on baking sheet and top with pork BBQ.
- Sprinkle with cheese, onion, bell pepper, tomato and black beans.
- Heat in oven until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream, whole kernel corn, sliced jalapeno, guacamole and sour cream to taste.