FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Pudding
A rich, creamy custard envelops these spicy waffles in this rich dessert. For pure indulgence, serve it topped with a dollop of whipped cream and an extra sprinkling of cinnamon.
View all tips »
For a fun twist during the holidays, replace the heavy cream with eggnog.
- 12 cooked Eggo® Seasons™ Pumpkin Spice waffles
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 8 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla essence
- 3 tsp. orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and butter a 9x13-inch oval baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, cream, yolks, sugar, vanilla and zest.
- Arrange the waffles in a baking dish (large enough to hold waffles) and pour the custard mixture over the top of them. Press the waffles down into the custard and allow the waffles to soak up mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake. Check after 30 minutes to see if custard is setting. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. To check doneness, poke the center with a knife to make sure there is no liquid present. Once custard is set, remove it from oven. Please note the pudding will still be cooking after it has been removed from oven.
- Let cool and serve.