FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Quick Colorful Rice Medley
This upgrade to traditional instant rice makes for a tasty side dish that’s “almost homemade.” Using previously chopped vegetables will bring this vibrant recipe to life even quicker.
- 2 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) uncooked instant rice
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tsp. steak sauce
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1/2 to 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in rice.
- Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and let stand 5 minutes longer.