FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Quick & Easy Crab Cakes
No longer just for wedding buffets and restaurant menus, our easy crab cakes can be made at home. Stove Top® Stuffing Mix is the key to every tender, tasty bite.
View all tips »
Serve with small hot baked potatoes and a bagged salad tossed with your favorite Kraft® Dressing, such as Italian.
Add 1/4 cup finely chopped red peppers and 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions to the crabmeat mixture before shaping into patties.
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top® Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 can (6 oz. each) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges
- Add boiling water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Let stand 5 min.
- Beat eggs in large bowl. Add crabmeat; mix lightly. Stir in stuffing. Shape into 6 patties.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add patties; cook 5 minutes on each side or until heated through and lightly browned on both sides. Serve with lemon wedges.