FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Quick Vegetable Frittata
Servings: Makes 4 servings (1 wedge frittata each)
This quick frittata features a colorful trio of vegetables — onion, spinach and tomatoes.
View all tips »
To cook frittata completely on stove-top, pour Egg Beaters over spinach mixture; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet. After 6 minutes, lift edge of frittata with spatula and tilt skillet to allow Egg Beaters to flow underneath in several places. Cover; continue cooking 4 minutes or until set.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup(s) yellow onion, sliced thinly
- 3 cup(s) chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic (medium), finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 ounce each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 carton (16 ounce each) Egg Beaters® Original
- Spray medium skillet with ovenproof handle with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Stir in spinach, garlic and pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Stir in drained tomatoes and vinegar.
- Pour Egg Beaters evenly over spinach mixture; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet with lid. Cook 10 minutes or until top of frittata is almost set. Meanwhile, preheat broiler.
- Remove lid; place skillet under broiler. Broil 2 minutes or just until top is set. Cut into 4 wedges.