FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Rack of Lamb with Fresh Herbs
Experience pure quality, exquisite taste and unrivaled value with our never-frozen New Zealand fresh lamb. Sam's Club pasture-fed lamb delivers a leaner, more tender texture with a mildly sweet and natural flavor.
- 1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh parsley or 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tsp. minced fresh thyme or 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 frenched racks of lamb (1 1/2 lbs. each)
- 1/4 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place lamb on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; rub with herb mixture.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F ).
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with pomegranate seeds.