FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
There are many ways of making granola, and here’s one of our favorites. Besides being a wonderfully sweet treat, it’s high in fiber thanks to the bran cereal, oats, nuts and coconut.
View all tips »
Package this in plastic bags so your children can take them with their school lunches.
- 2 cup(s) old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cup(s) All-Bran® cereal or All-Bran Buds
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered milk
- cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut
- 1/2 cup(s) Sun-Maid® Raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced almonds or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss well to coat.
- Spread out on a foil-lined cookie sheet and bake 25-45 minutes until golden brown. Mix and turn often while baking to ensure even browning.
- Let cool to crisp and serve with milk, sprinkle over ice cream or eat plain as a snack.