FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ranch Baked Quesadillas
Great for a light lunch or you could try this as a side dish tonight!
- 1 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken or beef
- 1 cup(s) Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup(s) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) diced green chilies, rinsed and drained
- 4 9-inch flour tortillas
- Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing, for dipping
- Guacamole (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine chicken, cheese, dressing and chilies in medium bowl.
- Divide meat mixture evenly between each tortilla; fold in half to seal. Place quesadillas on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with salsa, dressing and guacamole, if desired.