FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ranch Chicken Wraps
Cool ranch dressing is one of the favorite flavors in the country, and it’s easy to see why. Enjoy the classic dressing in these easy-to-make chicken wraps. You can easily make them mild or spicy to suit your family’s preferences.
View all tips »
Want spicier chicken? Toss tenders in 1/4 cup hot buffalo wing sauce as soon as they come out of the oven.
- 4 Tyson® Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 cup(s) pineapple chunks
- 3 cup(s) romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 4 Santa Fe® Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare chicken breast tenders according to package directions and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Place tortillas on a flat surface. Place all ingredients onto upper 3/4 of tortillas. Fold bottom quarter over filling, then roll the tortilla to form a tube. Serve immediately.