FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ranch Picnic Potato Salad
Liven up your next picnic and enjoy the true taste of summer with potato salad seasoned just right and made with creamy ranch dressing.
- 3 1/2 lb. potatoes, cooked, peeled & sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 cup(s) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Lettuce (optional)
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, onions, parsley, salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, stir mustard into dressing; pour over potatoes and toss lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Sprinkle with eggs and paprika.
- Serve in lettuce-lined bowl, if desired.