FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ranch Potato Casserole
Introducing your family’s new favorite side dish. Take everything you love about potato skins, from bacon and cheese to ranch dipping sauce, and layer them in this side dish.
- 6 to 8 medium red potatoes (about 2 to 2 1/2 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) prepared ranch-style dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) bacon bits or crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- Cook the potatoes until tender; quarter (leaving skins on if desired) and set aside.
- Combine the sour cream, dressing, bacon, parsley and 1 cup cheese. Place potatoes in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Pour sour cream mixture over potatoes and gently toss.
- Top with 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Combine cornflakes and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes.