FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ranch Potato Salad
From the tailgate to the tabletop, this tasty potato salad is best served when hungry! Using zesty ranch dip seasoning, chopped onion, creamy mayo and more, you’ll learn how to add some extra flavor and spice to an American classic.
View all tips »
Add 1/4 cup chopped red pepper for more color and flavor.
Love bacon? Stir in 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon.
- 4 lb. new red-skinned yellow potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup(s) Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) Daisy® Sour Cream
- 1 McCormick® Ranch Dip Seasoning mix, 1 oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced celery
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- Place potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain water and potatoes in a strainer, rinse with cold water and let stand 5 minutes to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Stir in potatoes. Refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled.