FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ranch Spaghetti Pie
Invite your family to the table with this new Italian dinner favorite.
- 8 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz. ground beef or sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dressing together with the ricotta and eggs and smooth. Add the meat and the pasta to the ricotta mixture, and stir just until combined.
- Place the pasta in a 9 inch baking dish and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Bake covered for 25 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned.
- Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving.