FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ranch Turkey Wraps
A smooth, tangy sandwich spread helps the fixin’s hold tight to this wrap. Turkey and cheese come standard, but sliced avocado adds a summery texture and taste to this quick and easy lunch.
- 1/4 cup(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 in.), warmed
- 3/4 lb. sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato. Roll up tightly; cut in half.