FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Raspberry Ganache Pie
This delicious dessert is certain to be a hit when you serve it to commemorate a special occasion.
View all tips »
Size-Wise: Enjoy one serving of this indulgent dessert with friends and family at your next special occasion.
Make Ahead: Pie can be prepared ahead of time. Freeze up to 2 days. Place in refrigerator to thaw about 2 hours before serving.
- 24 Oreo® Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- 6 Tbsp. strawberry jam, divided
- 2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- Microwave chocolate and cream in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Add 2 Tbsp. jam; mix well. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Arrange berries on pie. Microwave remaining jam and water in microwaveable bowl 30 sec.; stir until blended. Brush onto berries. Refrigerate 1 hour.