FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Raspberry-Lime Yogurt Dip for Fresh Fruit
Great for breakfast or a snack, dip fresh fruit in this simple dip with naturally sweet and tangy flavors.
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 1/4 cup(s) reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Strain and discard seeds. In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, brown sugar, lime juice, lime peel and raspberry puree until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with fruit.