FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chef Boyardee® Ravioli layered with cottage cheese, spinach and Italian blend cheese for an easy lasagna-type casserole.
View all tips »
Involve the kids with the preparation. They can stir together the cottage cheese mixture and help layer the ingredients in the dish. Trying to please a picky eater? Substitute the spinach with another vegetable the family enjoys. You also could place all of the spinach mixture between the layers of ravioli or leave the spinach out completely.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup(s) frozen loose cut leaf spinach
- 2 can Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli (15 ounce)
- 1 can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained (14.5 ounce)
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup(s) 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup(s) shredded Italian blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place spinach in microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; squeeze spinach dry.
- Combine ravioli, drained tomatoes and Italian seasoning in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is hot. Combine cottage cheese, spinach and black pepper in small bowl.
- Place half of ravioli mixture in bottom of baking dish. Top with half of cottage cheese mixture and alf-cup shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.