FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Red Potato and Egg Salad
Enjoy a sweet and tangy blend of summer’s two favorite salads with this recipe that’s packed full of flavor and texture. From tender potatoes to crispy celery and relish, this side dish is perfect for cookouts and special occasions.
- 5 lb. medium red potatoes, halved
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) sweet pickle relish
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Place potatoes in a large kettle; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into 3/4 inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and stir gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.