FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Red-and-Ready Spaghetti and Meatballs
Get home-made tomato sauce flavor without the fuss. This easy spaghetti and meatballs dinner comes together in 20 minutes.
- 1 pkg. dry spaghetti, uncooked (16 ounce ea.)
- 2 can (15 ounce each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. dehydrated minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 pkg. frozen cooked meatballs (16 ounce)
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Beat tomato sauce, sugar, oil, onion, oregano and garlic powder in medium saucepan with wire whisk until well blended while spaghetti is cooking. Blend in frozen meatballs. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti; place on serving platter. Top with the sauce and meatballs.