FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Refreshing Grilled Chicken Salad
Invite your taste buds to embrace the balance of fresh, sweet and savory in this refreshing chicken salad. For this summer lunch or dinner, honey-lime marinated chicken sits atop fresh fruit, sweet yellow pepper and light, leafy greens.
- 1/2 cup(s) lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. ea.)
- 6 cup(s) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cup(s) cubed watermelon
- 1 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, oil, salt and pepper. Pour 1/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining lime juice mixture for dressing.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 to 7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, watermelon, blueberries and yellow pepper; add reserved dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide among four serving plates. Slice chicken; serve with salads. Sprinkle each serving with 4 teaspoons walnuts.