FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
The perfect meal for a real “meat and potatoes” family. With the slow cooker doing most of the work, you’ll have plenty of time to whip up a simple side.
View all tips »
Don’t like garlic? Omit garlic and spices from the recipe and drape bacon over the top of the roast before cooking instead.
- 1 ribeye roast (5 to 6 lbs.)
- 3 clove(s) garlic, cut into slivers
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut small slits into outside of roast with a thin paring knife. Insert garlic slivers into slits. Rub seasonings onto roast.
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting plan. Roast for 2 to 2 ½ hours or until internal temperature registers 125°F on a meat thermometer for rare. Cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes for medium. Let roast rest for 15 minutes before slicing.