FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Game on! Take party food to the next level with a plate of sweet, delicious ribs. You’ll be the big winner before the game even starts.
View all tips »
Slice and serve ribs with additional sauce on the side.
- 1 package spareribs (2 ribs)
- 1 bottle of beer (any type)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 Tbsp. Tone’s® Whole Black Pepper Grinder
- 1 navel orange, sliced
- 1 cup(s) Sweet Baby Ray’s® BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place ribs on a foiled shallow baking tray.
- Rub with salt, pepper and garlic, and place sliced oranges on top of ribs.
- Pour beer on bottom of the baking tray and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover and baste with Sweet Baby Ray’s® BBQ Sauce, and then bake an additional 10 minutes.